This agreement applies as between you, the User of this website and TrustConverster.com, the owner(s) of this website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
"Account" means collectively the personal/identifying information and credentials used by Users to access parts of the Website and to create Listings;
"Content" means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
"Listing" means a directory listing posted on the Website by a User which shall provide details of that User's business including, but not limited to, contact details;
"TrustConverter.com" means TrustConverter.com;
"Service" means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that TrustConverter.com makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
"System" means any online communications infrastructure that TrustConverter.com makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, Listings, email addresses and online forms;
"User" / "Users" means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by TrustConverter.com and acting in the course of their employment; and
2. Intellectual Property
- 2.1 Subject to the exceptions in Clause 3 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless contained in Listings, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of TrustConverter.com, or our affiliates. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United States and International intellectual property and other laws.
- 2.2 You may print, reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use Content from the Website as specified in Clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions and for personal or educational purposes only unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by TrustConverter.com. Specifically you agree that:
2.2.1 You will not systematically copy Content from the Website with a view to creating or compiling any form of comprehensive collection, compilation, directory or database unless given express written permission to do so by TrustConverter.com;
3. Third Party Intellectual Property
- 3.1 The Intellectual Property Rights subsisting in the Content of Listings belong to the Listed Businesses to which those Listings pertain unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- 3.2 Where expressly indicated, certain Content and the Intellectual Property Rights subsisting therein belongs to other parties.
- 3.3 The Content described in this Clause 3, unless expressly stated to be so, is not covered by any permission granted by Clause 2 of these Terms and Conditions to use Content from the Website. The exceptions in Clause 4 continue to apply.
4. Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Law.
5. Termination and/or Suspension
TrustConverter.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Service. Any Users banned in this way must not attempt to use the Website under any other name or by using the access credentials of another User, with or without the permission of that User.
- 6.3 [If you wish to opt-out of our placing cookies onto your computer or device, please check the alternative acceptance box for these terms and conditions", "adjust your internet browser's settings to restrict cookies as detailed in your internet browser's help menu" etc. You may also wish to delete cookies which have already been placed. For instructions on how to do this, please consult your internet browser's help menu.]
7. Disclaimer of Warranty
- Best effort has been used in preparing the website and materials of “TructConverter.com” as well as makes sure these conversion tools are both accurate and correct, keeps the information up to date and makes it useful for user.
- The content pages and conversion tools of “TructConverter.com” is for your general information and use only. For more accurate conversion results for your business purpose or project, you should consult with your “trusted” professional for your conversion service.
- “TructConverter.com” has no warranty with accuracy, error free, fitness, timeliness, reliability, completeness of the contents and materials in this website or any products and services provided by any other third-party. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and “TructConverter.com” expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- “TructConverter.com” provides free information and materials; there is no reason that “TructConverter.com” (include its parent company, their respective director, employees, agents, contractors, officers and any other stakeholders) should take any liability of damage or loss or injury that caused by misleading of use, any error, failure of performance and any other forms from using this website.
- You, as the user of this website, expressly agree that using of any information or materials on “TructConverter.com” is entirely at your own risk; for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
8. Availability of the Website and Modifications
- 8.1 The Service is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- 8.2 TrustConverter.com accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- 8.3 TrustConverter.com reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, the products and/or services available. These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
9. Limitation of Liability
- 9.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, TrustConverter.com accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
- 9.2 Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts TrustConverter.com's liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of TrustConverter.com.